Get in touch for more information or an in-house workshop. Contact Filip via email of phone +32 494 88 45 74.
winning in the innovation game: tools, tactics, teams
In a workshop with your team, we apply the Innovation Canvas to your idea. The result is a clear view on your idea's opportunities and assumptions, and a plan for the next steps to take.
Some of the challenges we tackle:
- Shift from product thinking to customer thinking
- Turn a “we believe” mindset into a “what are our assumptions & how can we validate them” mindset
- Connect with the established organisation’s way of working, engaging more conservative stakeholders without hindering creativity
Our think — shape — try — scale approach facilitates your organisation's innovation process, from ideation to value creation. It lets you take a validation driven approach, building customer feedback and agility into idea development right from the beginning. Real life examples and results will get you started.
This workshop can also be done with facilitators in your organisation, like business analysts or service designers. Afterwards, they will be able to apply the innovation canvas and think — shape — try approach in-house with your teams.
Contact us for an in-house workshop.
The innovation canvas creates focus, helps with structuring our ideas, and prevents long opinionated discussions.
We look at the idea from the point of view of the customer:
- Customer journey mapping
- Empathy mapping
- Customer segmentation
- Value proposition
- Solution key features
- In a B2C and B2B(2C) context
We look at the idea from the point of view of the existing organisation:
- What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Do we need an elaborate business case?
- Who are my real competitors?
- Will we do this alone or with partners?
think — shape — try — scale
Our think — shape — try — scale approach structures the validation process
- Customers lie — How do you discover the truth?
- How do you identify key assumptions?
- What validation techniques can you use?
- Where do you find your target audience?
- What is a good MVP?
- How do you quickly prioritise your requirements?
- What is product/market fit and how do you reach it?
innovation process & innovation portfolio
- What is a good "innovation vision"?
- How do you set up an effective innovation team?
- Can an innovation team assess its own ideas or do you need external evaluation?
- How much can you invest in an idea and how do you keep the total innovation cost under control?
- What does a good and balanced innovation portfolio look like?
Our workshops inspire through the introduction of new ideas, techniques and methods.
We combine examples and theory with discussions and concrete application in exercises.
The combination of analysis techniques, facilitation techniques and collaboration methods let you experience how you can get to results quickly with your team and stakeholders. You can apply these techniques for yourself, but also to optimally prepare and facilitate workshops with your internal and external customers.
We keep the number of participants limited to allow for optimal interaction and discussion of specific questions.
After about 10 years in business consulting and a prior 10 years in software engineering and research, I founded altershape.eu to help established organisations become corporate startups. To do this, we follow a structured yet pragmatic approach, by bridging BA with lean startup and innovation techniques.
We have a clear focus on results, both for the project, organisation and enterprise stakeholders, but always start with customers. To get to those results and make them stick, we're not afraid of leading people through change.
We, that's a network of engaged freelancers and start-ups that want to (help you) make a change.
Contact us for an in-house workshop.